Transfer Student Admission Process
Transfer admission is offered on a rolling basis depending on the space in a particular grade. Before beginning, review financial aid, scholarship and grants information.
If you have any questions please contact us online or call the admissions office at 410-238-1172.
Step 1 – Admissions
- Complete the Our Lady of Mount Carmel School Application
- Submit your current transcript with immunization records
- Schedule an appointment with the High School Principal by contacting Mr. Concordia at 410.238.1172
Step 2 – Registration
After receiving your acceptance letter, do the following:
- Complete these required forms:
- Registration Form
- Record Release Form
- Course Selection
- Complete these optional forms:
- MIAA Eligibility Verification Form (male student-athletes only)
- Volunteer Information
- Varsity Sports Survey
- Attend registration night or schedule an appointment to return your registration forms (below) with your $350.00 non-refundable registration fee.
Step 3 – Enrollment
Before beginning classes, do the following:
- Complete the Math Placement Test in the Spring
- Complete and return medical form